Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008: The year of the baby

Here is a list of the babies we welcomed into our lives in 2008. Congratulations to all of our wonderful friends on the making of these cuties!

Grace


Tommy


Timmy


Roan


Chloe


Naya (twin Ketan not pictured, but very cute! These two were born on Dec 30.)


Gabrielle


Lily



Not pictured:
Nicholas
Zorion
Liana
John
Allie

I asked Rob which was his favorite baby (parents of these babies, I was just kidding when I asked this. No one has a favorite baby. Except all of you.)

He responded, "I'm not into favorites. I'm more of a merit-based person. I want to see what they've all done in a year."

2 comments:

Colleen_Katana said...

Wow, that is a lot of babies to welcome for one year! Hope you had a great New Year!

Amanda said...

What beautiful babies - congrats to all the other lucky parents!