Thursday, June 14, 2007

I have learned a lesson

Blogs are public. Yes, I was aware of this in a general sense, but also assumed that my particular posts would be about as interesting to the outside world as the contents of the average schoolkid's lunchbox. But I underestimated the power of Google and an author's attention to everything that is being said about them and their newly launched titles. So...Jane Porter, I apologize for my hasty comments about Odd Mom Out and hereby pledge to read the book and post an honest and educated review of it. For the record, I like Rachel McAdams movies. Except for The Notebook. I only watched part of it, but it seemed pretty sappy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KLG said...

BW told me I HAVE to see The Notebook. I just rented it, and J and I are watching it tomorrow night. I am scared.