Tuesday, July 24, 2007

He's watching The Incredible Hulk


This pic is an edible little boy in the Guatemalan orphanage my mom visited last week. He’s clearly riveted by the show he's watching on tv and doesn't seem to care that a camera is pointed at him. I think this is the third time I’ve blogged about my mom, which definitely makes me kind of lame, but also awesome. It’s all about how you look at it and whether or not you know my mom.
Anyway, she wanted to bring this kid home with her, but that’s not an option, so in a brilliant leap of parental pressure, she’s decided that she no longer cares if I get married as long as I start having kids. She says she can handle the untraditional relationship, so bring on the babies! In response, I went to the pharmacy and ordered more birth control.

No comments: