Friday, August 17, 2007

Deepish Thoughts is going dark

Not permanently, but the blog will be on hiatus for a week or so while I'm on vacation. First stop is Chicago for wedding 4 of 6. Then Martha's Vineyard! I am going with 6 friends, one SUV, 5 books, and a Bocce ball set. I could not be more excited. We have sheep in our yard at the house we rented. I promise many good stories of Penny chasing them around trying to eat them.
Let me leave you with a thought: I just learned that there is a new form of cosmetic surgery being practiced wherein doctors are taking hair from the head and using it to elongate eyelashes. This was originally devised as a procedure for accident or trauma victims, but now women around the country have decided it's a brilliant idea to give them that doe-eyed look they desire.
More on blinking your bangs.

No comments: