Colleen tagged me recently and though I've neglected the game so far, I decided to give it a try. Here goes:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. [I am cheating and changing this to 3 people. More of my friends need to start blogs, clearly.]
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I spend much of my time thinking of reasons not to go to work. They're usually not very good reasons. For instance, on Monday evening when I walked into the apartment, the whole place smelled oddly like ear wax and my very first thought was "Something is wrong here. I should skip work tomorrow."
2. I bite/pick at my nails and cuticles relentlessly, even though I know what a terrible habit this is. When I was little, my grandma promised me manicures if I would stop. Now, more than 20 years later, Rob just shakes his head when he sees me with a book in one hand, the fingers of my other hand absently in my mouth. I blame genetics for giving me weak fingernails that are begging to be played with.
3. If I had a cheese characteristic, it would be salty.
4. I hit the snooze button up to 8 times every morning.
5. According to some people, who shall remain nameless, I occasionally pick fights.
6. When I dropped Emma off at the vet for her surgery last week, I cried. Just a little, but it was enough to make me realize that those of us who are not "cat people" can become "certain-cat people."
Chat, Book Cannibal, and Charlie: you've been tagged. You are under no obligation to follow through with this. But just in case, I'm thinking I should stay home from work today to field any questions you may have about the above rules.
Jack is TWO!
3 years ago