Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saying sorry to loose women everywhere

Today Joan Rivers was kicked off a show called Loose Women for using foul language. It's just like that time Slash went all mental at the Grammy's when he was accepting an award. "Thanks, M-Fers, for the f'ing award" and so on. I'm sure this is not the first time someone has compared Slash to Joan Rivers.

I can't decide which is the best line from the article, but I think it's one of these:

From the network:
"We would like to apologise to Loose Women viewers for the inappropriate language used on today's show."

As a loose woman myself, I'm thinking of forgiving them.

From Joan Rivers:
"I would be delighted to go back if they would apologise and give me a gift."

A gift. Like what, exactly? A little coin jar you can toss a quarter into each time that naughty urge strikes?

The BBC has too much class to report what Rivers said about Russell Crowe that got her booted, but I don't. Check it out.

No comments: