Monday, March 24, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?*

I was looking through old pictures tonight and found myself jabbing Rob in the arm each time I got to a memorable one (until he threatened me with violence and wandered off to hang socks on Smokey because "Smokey wants to wear clothes, too.")

Anyway, there were a couple of really old ones, and I am including one here because I've discovered that as you get older, if you can't laugh at yourself, then you can at least laugh at your sister. For not wearing pants.



*So, so many things.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I DEMAND permission to submit the next "Guest Blogger Blogs on the Blog" post. And I will have pictures. And I will not allow you to censor me. Don't make me start my own blog. You remember your eyeglasses in junior high, don't you? :)

Sarah said...

Eyeglasses?? Who calls them that? Do not start a blog fight with me--it will be like when we were forced to share a room and I used to throw the cordless phone at your head.

xoxo

Cathy Mead said...

See, now I would have guessed this was Mike, not Liz. Or should I use your business name of Elizabeth?!

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Cheap removals St Helens
Cheap removals St Helens