Monday, March 24, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?*

I was looking through old pictures tonight and found myself jabbing Rob in the arm each time I got to a memorable one (until he threatened me with violence and wandered off to hang socks on Smokey because "Smokey wants to wear clothes, too.")

Anyway, there were a couple of really old ones, and I am including one here because I've discovered that as you get older, if you can't laugh at yourself, then you can at least laugh at your sister. For not wearing pants.



*So, so many things.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I DEMAND permission to submit the next "Guest Blogger Blogs on the Blog" post. And I will have pictures. And I will not allow you to censor me. Don't make me start my own blog. You remember your eyeglasses in junior high, don't you? :)

Sarah said...

Eyeglasses?? Who calls them that? Do not start a blog fight with me--it will be like when we were forced to share a room and I used to throw the cordless phone at your head.

xoxo

Cathy Mead said...

See, now I would have guessed this was Mike, not Liz. Or should I use your business name of Elizabeth?!